Saturday, April 11, 2009

Conference Weekend

This past weekend our church had general conference. My grandma and grandpa Porter were visiting at their cabin in Midway, so I decided to go and visit them. We watched conference together on Saturday, and then that night, after the priesthood session we went to the Dairy Keen and ate dinner. It was so good to spend time with my grandparents...I love them so much! 


On Sunday morning I watched the morning session of conference with my grandparents, and then I went down to Salt Lake to meet up with some friends from school. My friend, Madi and I went to the conference center and went to the live session in the afternoon. It was amazing! The spirit was so strong. It was incredible to be in the presence of the prophet and apostles. It was also wonderful to hear the mormon tabernacle choir in person. The entire weekend was simply magnificent. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Missed you today! We played a fun game with your family--something about wolves, and the towns people. I actually have no idea what the game is called. but it was fun.
I didn't know they had a Dairy Keen--ha ha. Glad you had a fun conference weekend. I used to go to the live sessions when I lived in Utah. It's fun.