Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Loving life in Arizona


So, I know it has been forever since I blogged, but it is better late than never! Ha ha! There has been so much that has happened since my last post that I don't even know where to begin. First of all, I am back in AZ for good. I loved living in Logan, and miss it a lot, but it has been so nice to be home now. I am so glad to be back with my family. I never realized how much I had missed when I was away. I am keeping busy with a full load of classes and working too. I never would have thought I would be back home now, but it has turned out to be such a blessing. Life is simply wonderful!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

We are glad you are home too! love you!

Kara Staples said...

For good? Like you're not going back to school in UT?

I'm sure glad you're back home and loving it!

Tami Allred said...

YAY!! You finally moved from the bottom of my sidebar to the top. Glad you're enjoying being back home. LIFE is GOOD!!

Caitlin said...

Yep staying home for good Kara! Hopefully I can get into ASU...ha ha!

Kim said...

Hey! Happy to see you have a blog! I stalked you off Sister Allred's blog.

Love you!