Monday, November 3, 2008

A bunch of Hocus Pocus


      No we weren't dressed up as witches, but this Halloween was definitely full of hocus pocus. I went with my friends Emily and Molly to the school's Halloween party called The Howl. It is the biggest Halloween party in Utah. I was dressed up as a fifties girl, Molly was "mormon" barbie, and Emily was Lucille Ball from the I Love Lucy show. The party was crazy! There were so many people that it was hard to even breathe. We went to one of the concerts that was a recycled rock band, which means that they drum on different things like trash cans and ladders. They were so awesome! We didn't stay very long, but it was fun just being with the girls!

Showing off our eyelashes! (I know I look like a frog!)


      Molly and I dressed up like gangsters at the ward Halloween party. It was so much fun! We are companions as ward missionaries so it was hilarious seeing everyone's reactions to our get-up. It was even funnier that it was us, because we are the whitest girls ever! Fo sho!

4 comments:

Heather said...

you don't even need fake eyelashes because you've got the longest eyelashes already :)

Kristin said...

SOO much fun! LOVE YOU CAITLIN!

Antoinette Shirley said...

CAITLIN!!! You are the cutest girl in the world!! I love you! -And I miss you so so much!! Why oh why did you leave me?! hehe I can't wait for you to come home for Thanksgiving! We have to do something fun while you're here! It will be rockstar!! ;)

Cami said...

Caitlin!!! This is Cami Nicoll! I was so excited i came across your blog. I loved reading and catching up on your life in Utah! I hope everything is going wonderful for you! Your Mother told me and Heath...just friends? Maybe not?

Have a great day!