Saturday, October 25, 2008

Homecoming!!!

Last night was homecoming, and it was an absolute blast! I went with Heath Bleazard. We went to dinner with a group of my friends at a Logan original restaurant called the Bluebird. It was really good! We then went back to the school and danced the night away! The school set up three rooms with different kinds of music playing. One had a band playing jazz music, the main one had a band playing oldies, and the last room had a DJ playing modern music. We went from room to room throughout the night dancing to each. It was so so much fun!  
These are my two best friends, Molly (top) and Katie (bottom). Molly let me borrow one of her dresses to wear. They were also in our group for the dance. We danced like crazy girls the entire night! I love them tons!

The entire night was just fabulous!

3 comments:

Mary said...

you got your hair to curl! Love it, you look beautiful and your date is super cute. more on that later...

Heather said...

Caitlin-he's cute! Sounds like you had fun! You're beautiful!

Kristin said...

super cute date Caitlin! Call me soon ok? I have lots to fill you in on! :)