Friday, January 16, 2009

New Roommate and Job!


      My roommate finally came! My roommate, Annie, who I lived with last semester is teaching English in China for six months, so I got a new one. Her name is Stephanie Wade, and she is from Colorado. She is so cute and I already love her! I do miss Annie, but Stephanie is fabulous too!

         I have been looking for a job the past couple weeks, and I finally got one today! I am going to be a hostess at the Italian restaurant, Olive Garden. I am really excited and hope it will be a great experience for me. This is a picture of me and two of my roommates, Stephanie and Courtney eating at the restaurant.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome-I'm glad you got a job! How fun! Hopefully, you'll buy yourself something every once in a while :) like clothes-hint hint wink wink (remember Christmas shopping)