Monday, September 15, 2008

Dancing back to the 80's!

The first week of school is over! Whew! I made it! To top it off the school had an 80's dance! We got the these fabulous outfits and decided to dance the night away! Some people wore the craziest things I have ever seen! It is even sadder that it is back in style!
It was so much fun! I almost forgot that it was a school dance because there wasn't any gross music or dancing! The DJ played 80's music the entire night and had the music video playing in the background on a huge screen. Thriller is the best one of course!
  80's music is the best! I am proud to say that I was born in the 80's, even if it was just barely!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

"you guys look, like, totally rad dude, way out to the max!" Did you know that is how we actually talked..eeek!

Heather said...

love the side pony tail! 80's music is the best!!!

Mary said...

You look HOT! Thanks for all the pics, what a great apartment and fun roommates. I love you!