Sunday, September 28, 2008

Slippin' and Sliddin'


A couple weeks ago the institute decided to have a jello slip-n-slide for one of its activities. I thought it sounded like really fun, but wasn't planning on doing it because I was busy. These girls in my ward talked me in to it, and we had a blast! You may be wondering...Jello? And my answer to that would be...yes, jello, green jello! First we had to jump into a blow-up pool full of green slimy jello. Then we ran and slid on this huge tarp as some people sprayed us with hoses. It was kind of gross, but way fun! My hands even turned green after! 

We were all trying to be the first to the end of the slip-n-slide. I was getting really frustrated because I was barely not able to make it each time! It was tons of fun though, and was something that I will remember always.

No comments: