Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fabulous Weekend

This weekend was absolutely fabulous! We had a football game against BYU on Friday. I went with my friends Emily and Molly to the game, along with their sister, her husband, and their little girl. It was so much fun! I thought we were totally going to get creamed by the Y, but the final score was 34 to 14. The main highlight of this weekend though was general conference. The messages that were shared were so amazing, and many of them seemed to be written for me personally. Conference just makes me want to be better! It was also raining these past two days, so it has been a perfect weekend! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

It always rains for Conference. I have my own theory about that...Heavenly Father A: wants people indoors to watch it and B: He promised he would never flood the world again and as long as I can remember living in Utah, it rains and we get to see a rainbow-just a little reminder of who's in charge :)

Mary said...

so glad you had a great weekend! Enjoy the fall I want pictures!

Tara Fisher said...

I am so glad that you are having a blast up there...it looks like you have tons of friends (of course)You need to post some pictures of the boys you are dating so we can see them too. I miss you girlie.
xoxoxoxo