Monday, October 20, 2008

October Break


Guess who surprised me this weekend?!! My mom!!! I was going to spend the break with my cousins and grandparents in South Jordan, and my mom decided to tag along! I was so happy to see her! I have missed her so much! It has been hard not having my mom around for 2 months! We spent the weekend with our family, which was so much fun. We also got to spend a lot time together just driving around seeing places and shopping. I was really sad to see her go, but was glad that she came at all. I have the best mommy in the world!


On Friday night I drove to the little town of Grantsville. My friend Heath from school invited me to join him and his family in their annual Halloween party. I dressed up like a 50's girl, and Heath was a witch (his mom dressed him up). We had dinner and played some games. It was so much fun getting to know his family, and see what its like to work on a ranch.  

1 comment:

Mary said...

You and your mom look so much alike in that picture! Oh what a sweet mommy...you really do have an AMAZING MOM! love you all so much!