Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kindred Spirits


  Last night I had IWA, which stands for Institute Women's Association. It is kind of like an LDS sorority. There are about 10 different chapters of the group at our institute. My chapters name is Mary Fielding Smith. We meet once a week and have an activity. It has been so much fun getting to know and love the girls in my group. As Anne of Green Gables would say, we have become "bosom" friends and we are most definitely "kindred spirits". For our activity last night we had a bonfire with some of the other chapters. We had dinner, a rock climbing wall, volleyball, and smores. It was so much fun! I am so glad that I joined such an amazing group with such amazing young women!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome! I wish I would've went away to college-there's always so much to do.

Haley Adams said...

You look like you are having a blast at school, I'm very excited to that you are coming home for Thanksgiving. I wonder if i could see you BYE!
-Haley