Sunday, December 7, 2008

Basketball Game


This weekend we had a game against BYU! It was being held in Salt Lake at the Jazz's stadium. My friends and I drove down to see it. It was crazy fun! We wore our "Y B U?" shirts. On the back of them it says, " Win or Lose, you still Live in Provo...'nuff said!" Ha ha! I loved it!

We lost 68 to 63! It was such a close game! I WAS SO MAD!!!! (as you can see in the picture above). Even though we lost, it was extremely fun! It was such an intense game! 

3 comments:

Cami said...

I Love the shirts! It looks like you were pretty mad...I love the face. Good luck with finals!

Kara Staples said...

Caitlin! It looks like you are having so much fun. I hope all is well and that finals aren't completely killing you. Love ya!

Kristin said...

ha ha ha Y B U? I want one of those shirts! :)