Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Girl's Night!

Last night I had my girl friends over for fun and games! All of the girls, except my roommate Annie, were my friends from high school. We are all going to college in different places and some of us are either married or getting married (SCARY!!!), so we wanted to hang out while we could. We played the game called "Loaded Questions". It was hilarious! We then watched one of our all-time favorite movies, "Bride and Prejudice". It brought back so many memories! We also created new ones. I love them all so much!

2 comments:

Tara Fisher said...

Caitlin, you are the cutest! Looks like you gals had a lot of fun. I haven't seen that movie yet. I think I need to watch it!

Kristin said...

haha that was a blast! WHo is getting married? ;) NOt me or Heather that's for sure...
Crazy how Haley is the only one married and none of us are even close! It feels like everyone is getting married...except us girls! haha I guess I can't forget Kathy...she's married too :)