Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A family night to remember...

On Monday night, we had my mom's side of the family join us for family night. First we had dinner, which was a mexican fiesta. We then sang Christmas carols and had our own "bell band". My Auntie Ruth brought some bells for each of us to ring to form a Christmas carol. It was really fun, but got annoying when all the little kids kept ringing them. Ha ha! We then got all of the kids dressed up to act out the Christmas story. The costumes were hilarious! After the nativity, we went around the room and shared a favorite story or something that we love about Jesus Christ. It was so wonderful to hear everyone's testimonies of Christ. The spirit was so strong, that I know that none of us will ever forget this family night.

My brother Grant played Joseph. He was not happy at all with being married to his cousin. :)

This is a picture of me and my cousin Alexa playing the bells. We were awesome!

2 comments:

Tara Fisher said...

I know I will remember that night because I was the only one who cried all my makeup off! I'm such a ball-baby. Yes it was a great family night. Maybe your mom should make that a Christmas tradition.......wink wink! My girls loved acting out the nativity and playing the bells. It was so much fun!

Heather said...

Grants face is hilarious here! That was a fun night. I hope you guys do it too....:)